A neat, cheap and cosy brick home, which has all the basics you would need plus more to get you into your own place to call home.
The layout would be easy to alter and modernise by opening up the kitchen and dining and combining with the air conditioned lounge. Down the hall, there are three large bedrooms and a recently renovated bathroom.
The limestone and wrought iron fenced front yard gives this home great depth and definition. You can drive through the carport into the backyard, which has plenty of room for a large workshop and further space to create your dream entertainment area.
Located in a lovely street with great neighbours and an easy walk to local shops, yet just a short drive to Midland Gate and the train station. For the active, there are many options with bike rides, bush walks, rock climbs and abseiling nearby.
If you are interested in having a look at this little beauty, give me a call today to book a viewing.
– 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom brick and tile home
– Cosy lounge with split air conditioning
– Dine-in kitchen, gas cooking
– Large bedrooms, jarrah floors
– Fully renovated bathroom
– Large backyard, space = options
– Limestone/wrought iron fence
– Near local shops & school
– Bike rides, climbs nearby
– Short drive to train & Midland Gate