Adjacent to Morrison Lodge Aged Care and designed for the 55+ years of age.
After all the years of hard work, raising children, doing the grind you can take care of yourself in this 3 bedroom villa, which has been designed for just that. Secure gated complex and secure parking for one car.
To be able to make this move your offer needs to be a non-financed purchase for Lease for Life. Keep in mind there are no stamp duty fees or settlement agency fees as it does not go through landgate.
This home provides you with easy care tiled living area and kitchen. The kitchen is well appointed with ample cupboards and good bench space, and breakfast bar. The bedrooms come with built in robes.
Sliding door out to your own private patio area with a small garden area and walk through to the enclosed carport with remote control roller door to keep your vehicle safe and out of the weather.
Neutral decor to give you the blank canvass to add your own personality to this very comfortable home.
– Over 55’s complex connected to Morrison Lodge
– 3 decent sized bedrooms
– Generous separate bathroom
– Easy care tiled living area and kitchen
– Well appointed kitchen
– Separate laundry room
– Patio entertainment area
– Security gate to the complex
– Remote control roller door to enclosed carport
– Ducted air conditioning
– Option for Monitored personal alarm system
– No finance offer accepted – long lease
(no Stampduty as not processed through Landgate)
– Small monthly maintenance fee payable towards rates, water rates and usage and building insurance etc (you can apply for rental assistance)
– Located approximately 1km to Midland Gate Shopping Centre
– Approximately 1.6km to Midland St John of God Hospital
– Bus stops on Hamersley Street and Lloyd Street
– Approximately 2km to Midland Train Station