If only the walls could talk, this historic cottage in the heart of the historic Woodbridge (West Midland) precinct. Originally owned by the Jamieson family back in the early 1900’s. Mr Archibald Jamieson was one of the founding fathers of Midland Junction and the Mayor of Midland Junction between 1914 and 1915.
Beautifully maintained and has many features of a time gone by. Create your own history and be part of the story of this well loved and unique home.
Buy your own piece of history today.
– Traditional front verandah
– 3 bedrooms
– Lounge and dining area
– Generous bathroom with claw foot bath
– Separate laundry
– Air conditioning
– Timber decked gabled patio outdoor entertainment area
– Low maintenance gardens and yard
– Original character features throughout
– Generous size for an early 1900’s home
– Train station nearby
– 2km to Guildford Grammar School & 950m to Woodbridge Primary School
– 1.5km to Midland Gate Shopping Centre
– 1.7km to St John of God Hospital Midland
– Access to the beautiful Swan River and lots of parklands
– Approximately 9km to the beautiful Swan Valley with wineries, Margaret River Chocolate Factory and more