Located in the former area of the historic workshops precinct. This area is now being rejuvenated into an area of cafes, shops, apartments, and public space with artwork, landscaping, water fountains and more.
The Woodbridge Lakes Estate gives you easy access to the beautiful and historical Guildford, bustling with cafes, antique shops, Alfred’s Kitchen, the original post office and so much more, along with Guildford Grammar, train stations, the new St John of God Hospital and soon to be built new university in Midland.
This two storey home gives you separate living quarters, with an open plan living and dining area downstairs, along with a separate theatre room. There is also a bedroom located downstairs. Upstairs give you the master bedroom with generous ensuite bathroom, which includes a luxurious corner spa bath to soak away your working day. You can sit out on the balcony with a coffee and newspaper to start the day or a glass of red to watch a pretty sunset.
Entertaining should be a breeze under the alfresco area and the kids, including “big kids” should enjoy a good splash around in the pool during the hot summer months.
This home is ready for you to move straight in and start enjoying this relaxing and friendly lifestyle you have been looking for.
– Generous double storey home in Woodbridge
– Open plan living and dining area
– Bamboo flooring
– Separate theatre room
– 4 generous bedrooms
– Ensuite with amazing corner spa bath to soak in
– Laundry chute
– Alfresco entertaining area
– Pool to enjoy during the hot summer months
– Double garage with access into the kitchen
– Bonus attic area above the garage
– Bonus large storage room under the staircase
– Plenty of parking for visitors along the street
– Walk around Coal Dam Park
– Approximately 900m to Midland Train Station
– Approximately 3.5km to beautiful and historic Guildford Hotel, antique stores, cafes etc
– Approximately 1.6km to Midland Gate Shopping Centre
– Approximately 7km to the beautiful Swan Valley region with wineries, Chocolate Factory and so much more