This sweet home has so much to offer you. If you like gardening or plan to build a big workshop or granny flat (subject to shire approval) then make sure you look at this pleasant property.
Large 847m2 block with the house situated in the middle, giving you two side garden areas and a patio area at the rear.
Very original decor throughout and so beautifully well maintained. 1977 built home which is neat and tidy and ready for any upgrades you have in mind. The owner has taken good care of this sweetie.
The master bedroom has a large walk in robe and it’s own ensuite shower and vanity. The ducted air conditioning will keep you cool through summer, and the gas bayonet is ready for your gas heater in winter. Solar panels to help you with your electricity bills.
Located opposite Spring Reserve, which gives you a lovely out look and plenty of open space, along with less neighbours. You can take a walk to Koolbardi Park with the kids playground to entertain your children or grandchildren.
Make your move, and get started on your exciting plans for your future.
– 3 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Separate Laundry and toilet
– Kitchen and meals area
– Formal lounge and dining areas
– Original decor throughout
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Gas bayonet for your heater
– Solar panels to help with your electricity bills
– Two side gardens giving you options for your future plans
– Patio area at the rear
– Large 847m2 block
– Corner block
– Walking distance to North Metropolitan TAFE
– Quick drive to the Swan Active, Netball and Calisthenics Centre
– Closest schools are Saint Brigid’s Primary and La Salle College