Yes, this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home on a decent 465m2 block in Caversham needs work. This is why it is priced so low. We are looking for an experienced renovator who can see what real potential this place has. It wouldn’t take much to transform this neglected property into an loving home with some know how. Tradies are ideal buyers.
This property is to be sold in “as is” condition with no warranties. “Renovators delight”.
– Built 2000
– Four Bedrooms
– Two Bathrooms
– Tiled easy care flooring throughout this home
– Front lounge room
– Open plan family and dining area off the central kitchen
– Big main bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Separate toilet
– Ceiling fans
– Gas bayonet in living room
– Single carport with access to the backyard
– 2 small sheds
– Zincalume roof
– Family friendly Cul-de-sac street
– Please note, this property needs work and is sold as is.
– You can request a building inspection report and timber pest inspection report at your own expense