This generous home has separate living areas, good sized bedrooms, an extensive patio entertainment area and much more to offer you. The front lounge and formal dining area has floating timber look floors and is separated with French doors. The kitchen has been updated and overlooks the meals and family room which has lovely high ceilings and a place for your gas heater. The tiled floors make the living space easy care and there is a sliding door which opens out to the amazing enclosed patio entertainment area with high gabled patio. This is where you will most likely spend your time, with the dart board set up, and such a vast paved area for your outdoor settings, perhaps even an outdoor bar? The external glass doors help to enclose this area so you can entertain the whole year through. Who wouldn’t love that!?!
The backyard consists of a patch of lawn for your dogs or kids, and brick garden beds. The extensive paving makes this home fairly low maintenance for such a large block so you can spend more time doing what you enjoy.
The master bedroom has large windows to the front of the property, and a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. The biggest of the other bedrooms has access to a semi ensuite and built in robe. The kitchen is well appointed giving easy access to the patio area outside and meals and dining areas. There is a shoppers entrance via the double carport.
This property is located in the established part of Helena Valley, and walking distance to the Helena Valley IGA shopping centre.
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
-Second bedroom with access to semi ensuite bathroom and built in robe
– Third and forth bedrooms with built in robes
– High ceilings in the family and meals areas
– Place for your gas heater with gas bayonet
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Front formal lounge and dining area
– French doors
– Huge enclosed gabled patio entertainment area
– Two sheds
– Bricked garden beds and small lawn area
– Extensive paving for a low maintenance backyard
– 750m to Helena Valley IGA shops with bakery, pharmacy and more
– 3.6km to Helena Valley Recreation Ground, library and more
– 5.2km to Midland Gate Shopping Centre
– 11.6km to John Forrest National Park
– 10.5km to Perth Airport
– 20.8km to Perth CBD